weather panel app can't get weather

Jimmy Wu jimmywu013+ubuntu-user-list at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 18:48:10 UTC 2007

What would restarting X do?  I have shutdown/restarted my computer multiple
times through the course of normal usage, and it has had no effect on the
weather app.
Now, I think the problem has been narrowed down to a lack of data for my
specific location, since other locations DO show current conditions the way
its supposed to.
I guess what I need now is either (1) a way to get the weather applet to get
data from somewhere else, or (2) an alternative weather applet that supports
more locations.
I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Jimmy