Please find my 2G

Brian Astill bastill at adam.com.au
Mon Apr 16 10:45:21 UTC 2007

On Monday 16 April 2007 10:13, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> I think the difference in what Adam said is that has finally
> sunk in to you (Brian).  As others have said, your reaction is
> completely inappropriate, given the amount of noise (and little
> signal) you have made about the subject, and the lack of
> feedback about suggestions.

Frankly,  neither I nor anyone else should care a damn what you
think.  My reaction was entirely appropriate, given that I was in
trouble and had insufficient knowledge or experience to know what
to do.
A large number of people recognised this and did their very best
to help.  They were successful both in helping me to understand
the problem and to restore my system.  They have earned my
respect and gratitude.

There is a much smaller group who preferred to take the
opportunity to demonstrate thier superiority and demean the
enquirer. Such Internet "playground bullies" earn nothing but
contempt.

--
Regards,
Brian