How do I add old settings from Firefox to Kubuntu

Ted Quick rim_molder at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 05:08:06 UTC 2006

OK, I'm just rather lost in Linux so far. HOW do I find where the Firefox folder is? I've searched
everywhere I can all over my hard drive for copies of the "prefs.js", "key3.db " and so forth, but
can't find them anywhere. I need to transfer existing passwords from my old WinXP Firefox to the
new Kubuntu one.

Ted Quick