Installing New Type 1 Font

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 00:32:59 UTC 2006

Thanks!  I'll try that soon as I get a chance.  I saw info on installing
TTFs, but didn't see much that made sense regarding Type 1 fonts.  SUSE/KDE
provides a nice font installer package, so part of the issue is that I just
never bothered with fonts under Ubuntu.

I'll let you know how it goes when I get to it.

Don