eclipse want run on edgy

Gary Jarrel garyjarrel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 06:49:43 UTC 2006

I run eclipse perfectly fine on edgy using the SUN JDK!

Download it from Sun and give it a go making sure that you set the
JAVA_HOME path correctly.

There are also other means of installing it via the Ubuntu
repositories I believe, but I prefer to have a number of versions all
separately installed if I need to use or test using another version.

Gary