diary

Scott J. Henson scotth at csee.wvu.edu
Sun Nov 12 05:57:22 UTC 2006

G Rajesh wrote:
> Hello All,
> Is there any good software to maintain a personal diary? I wish
> evolution could add one such feature, like kontact has.
> I understand that no debian version of gtkjournal, ejourn or cire is
> available till now. And, I do not prefer to use emacs. Any suggestion is
> welcome.

What exactly are you looking for?  Exactly like kontact's
but within gnome?  What features would you like it to have?
 Just be able to associate some entry with a date?  Does it
need to do that automagically?  Do you want it to associate
itself with projects?  Can it be web based?  Like use
livejournal with all entries set to private?  A good place
to start would be the following site.
http://gnomefiles.org/subcategory.php?sub_cat_id=73

--
Scott Henson