diary

Sean Sieger sean.sieger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 02:48:13 UTC 2006

G Rajesh <ganesanrajesh at gmail.com> writes:

   Hello All,
   Is there any good software to maintain a personal diary? I wish
   evolution could add one such feature, like kontact has.
   I understand that no debian version of gtkjournal, ejourn or cire is
   available till now. And, I do not prefer to use emacs. Any suggestion is
   welcome.
   Thanks in advance.
   Rajesh

One great big beautiful .txt of the sort

* 20061111

** 9:45:09p
Replied to Rajesh about a diary idea.
** 10:02:00p
Turned off the light.

and then do gpg on it--why not, have a better lock and key?

An application for a diary? It just never made any sense to me if it
really is about the writing. Just write and write, Rajesh.