Easiest way to burn video CDs and DVD movies?

Andy stude.list at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 4 13:11:57 UTC 2006

On 04/11/06, rpowersau at gmail.com <rpowersau at gmail.com> wrote:> Well, I
know that with an iso image all you have to do is open k3b and
> double click on the image in its file file window. Then it starts
> burning automigically.  It may be the same for video.

Don't forget there is a big difference between burning a video file to
a DVD as data and burning a DVD that can be watched.

There's a program in the repositories called: qdvdauthor, that says it can:
generate DVD menus, slideshows, and videos to burn on a DVD.

has anyone tried it?
The only DVD player I have is o my PC so its probably not the best
thing to use to test if it plays in a real DVD player.