eWallet

OOzy Pal oozypal at gmail.com
Wed May 10 04:03:53 UTC 2006

> Ahem, what above is the pin?
> Are we talking about a Personal Information Number or what stands PIN for to
> your definition? And to wich interface (software or hardware) will it be
> checked in and how?
>
> We are talking about automatic password management, don't we?
>
> Your example above seems to be only a set of data which is private and will be
> used for interactive checkin by a user, e.g. by typing it into a standalone
> apparatus. Which is more a scenario for revelation and the use of a gpg-card
> or a encrypted file which helds the data.
>
> May be it is an idea if you describe what kind of workflow you are talking
> about so that we will be able to find a perfect sollution.
>
> regards,
> thomas

The PIN here is the File # but there is no automatic login for it. I
think I am confusing you. What I want is a wallet that will hold my
items that I need to remember such as my password, record#, bank
account and pin, etc. Some of my data might have automatic login such
as my bank info and some don't such as the example I mentioned eariler
(medical records).

I have few q's about kwallet:

1. When I open kwallet, it appear two red folders: Form Data and
Password. Below there is a tree "Folder Entry" that has: My Binary
Data, Map, Passwords and Unknown, right?? Can some explain to me what
are those for?

2. Is there a good tutorial that I can read as the help that comes
with kwallet is minimum.

--
OOzy