eWallet

email.listen at googlemail.com email.listen at googlemail.com
Tue May 9 19:45:27 UTC 2006

Am Tue, 9. May 2006 19:24 schrieb OOzy Pal:
> On 5/9/06, Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca> wrote:
> > OOzy Pal wrote:
> > > Can Kwallet work as a simple password manager?
> >
> > You bet.  It's my only password manager...
> > --
> > derek
> >

> > --
>
> How? does it work? I don't only need it for simple password keeping. I
> would like to use it as pin keeper. For example
>
> OOZY Medical Records
> Hospital: ABC Hospital
> Patient: OOzy Pal
> File No: 712991
> Date Opened: Monday 09-May-06
> Phone: 000-000-0000-000

Ahem, what above is the pin?
Are we talking about a Personal Information Number or what stands PIN for to
your definition? And to wich interface (software or hardware) will it be
checked in and how?

We are talking about automatic password management, don't we?

Your example above seems to be only a set of data which is private and will be
used for interactive checkin by a user, e.g. by typing it into a standalone
apparatus. Which is more a scenario for revelation and the use of a gpg-card
or a encrypted file which helds the data.

May be it is an idea if you describe what kind of workflow you are talking
about so that we will be able to find a perfect sollution.

regards,
thomas