Is there a good BASIC compiler for ubuntu?

Loïc Martin lomartin3 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 18:50:32 UTC 2006

If you were to return back to normal mode you would have understood that
> is supposed to be Ubuntu's equivalent to
> Microsoft Window's Visual Basic
doesn't mean anything about who is developing Python. What it means is
that it's "supposed to be Ubuntu's equivalent to Microsoft Window's
Visual Basic". How you can understand that as even implicitly implying
that it's developed by Ubuntu is out of my grasp.