Ubuntu Updates

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 28 16:19:45 UTC 2006

Like I said in my email making CDs that have updated packages from a
networked computer is an inelegant and inconvenient chore. Being able to
download an ubuntu-updates CD that contains ciritcal updates that fix
security/big usability issues would be hugely welcome. Then all one
needs to do is sudo apt-cdrom && sudo aptitude update && sudo aptitude
dist-upgrade. Then WHAM! Welcome to the latest world of dapper....
Messing around with apt-move on my own is getting to be a hassle.