Ubuntu dapper drake question (running ubuntu-6.06-desktop)

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 16:02:34 UTC 2006

Hi Chanchao and folks,

Tks for your advice.  I solved my problem and got the LiveCD connected
to broadband.  I'm now replying the posting on Ubuntu LiveCD.

Regarding setup pppoe connection, I can't make it on System ->
Administration -> networking.  I got it solved by running "pppoeconf"
on root terminal.

Tks again for your assistance.

B.R.
SL