Ubuntu dapper drake question

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Wed Jun 21 07:12:34 UTC 2006

> I have been searching around about the OS "Ubuntu dapper drake" without
> much result.  I'm not very clear about its appplication.  What will be
> its main features.

Same as Micosoft Windows XP, after installing Office, Photoshop, etc.
Except it's better, more secure, and Free.

Look around at the www.ubuntu.com site, then if you like what you see then
download the 'Desktop' CD, which you can just try on your computer without
making any changes to your computer.  It all runs from the CD.  Then if you
still like what you see, you can install it to your computer.  Either
alongside Windows, or in place of Windows.

Cheers,
Chanchao