Wine: MS Money 2004 + IE6

Alan McKinnon alan at linuxholdings.co.za
Mon Jun 12 19:57:52 UTC 2006

On Monday 12 June 2006 17:36, Thiers Botelho wrote:
> On 6/12/06, Alan McKinnon <alan at linuxholdings.co.za> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > OTOH, it's hard to make a case for running MS Office under wine,
> > except for testing if wine features work or not.
>
> What about Excel spreadsheets with macros which become crippled if
> macros don't work ?

Good point, I hadn't considered that.
Now that I think about it some people send me occasional .docs that
OOo can't make head or tail of. For me it's rare, but there must be
many people that get that kind of thing often.

One more: I can't find Linux tools to use my Nokia 9100i effectively.
The Nokia tools are Windows only, and work well in wine. I've yet to
find a Symbian C/Java compiler for Linux

--
If only me, you and dead people understand hex,
how many people understand hex?

Alan McKinnon
alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za