Postfix "Security" update in Dapper?

Adam Conrad adconrad at 0c3.net
Fri Jun 9 23:33:24 UTC 2006

Scott Kitterman wrote:

> Is there an easy way to figure out what the differences between two packages
> like this are (I know I could download both source packages and diff them,
> but that doesn't qualify for easy in my book)?

There's no quick way to get a diff, but if you just want to see the
changelog entries on upgrades, you should consider installing
"apt-listchanges", which will (depending on how you configure it when
it's installed) show you the new changelog entries for everything you're
about to install, and allow you to confirm (or cancel) the upgrade process.

... Adam