root has less menus

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Wed Jun 7 22:12:36 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 10:53:26PM +0100, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> You don't need to login as root for that. Type 'sudo nautilus'.

I didn't dare try that.  Figuring nautilus was too much a part of my
whole graphical environment, I feared it would get pissed having two
different users at once.  It actually works, you've done it?  (I still
assume that dragging between windows of different users is a bad idea.
Which user would my hand be??)

> 'sudo nautilus' would be an improvement. But I advise that you close
> that window as soon as you're done.

Yes.

Thanks,

-kb