Errors in aptitude dist-upgrade from Breezy

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Thu Jun 1 16:48:51 UTC 2006

http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/m/mesa/libgl1-mesa_6.4.1-0ubuntu8_i386.deb

> is somehow faulty.
>
> Can anyone else confirm this?

It would probably not be enormously helpful to you to know that it installs
for me... :-(

libGL.so.1.2 shows as being installed from that package, too.

You might try installing libgl1 and removing libgl1-mesa (looks like they
fulfill the same dependencies) - then if you really want the mesa library
install it afterwards.
--
derek