Installed Ubuntu -Some problems faced

Qiuli Han ivyharry at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 06:04:35 UTC 2006

i thought as long it does the job....it is OK
and i agree that there is no text based install from the Live CD which
gives me a hard time to install the OS on a PII laptop

your point 3 is ..... i think u'd better just try re-install....and
the freeze installation progress gives me a sign of your hard driver
failure in the near future

by the way: did u install GUI after the alternative installation? if u
did, would u mind let me know how to install GUI via the network,
thanks