Ubuntu server package

david papabeardk at comporium.net
Thu Jul 13 20:38:13 UTC 2006

I have had trouble with post install initial bootup with the server
package. Burned serveral copies. Intstalls fine, but after removing cd,
and allowing machine to self reboot. It hangs right before starting the
kernel, and then cuts off and begins a reboot, loops through rebooting
at the same point until stopped by removing power. Have formated and
installed the standard Ubuntu install, For me this server distro is a wash.
M. David Kellin