Does ubuntu plan to release an install DVD ?

Ouattara Aziz wattazoum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 21:55:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

Anything in the subject.
I had a chat with a friend (the one that put me on Linux - Mandrake ).
He received the Ubuntu CD he has asked. Very happily he installed Ubuntu
on one of his Computer. Every thing went fine . Problem : the computer
isn't connect to the net. So he can't install a lot of thing, just the
ones on the cd. So after he noticed that he asked me to send him
Mandriva's DVD. I searched on the website and found that there was a DVD
version of Ubuntu 5.04 . That's why I am asking for that quastion.