BlueZ: is there such a thing as documentation?

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sat Jan 7 18:15:55 UTC 2006

I'm only a newbye but hell I can witness that installing KDE 3.5 solved
all my problems with ubuntu and bluetooth. It was quite refreshing to
open konqueror, write in the address field "bluetooth:/" and have my
symbian phone recognized at once, being able to access its file system
plus send files to and fro by obex.
With gnome, I succeeded only in obex, and was unable either in finding
a way to have plain vanilla nautilus browse the phone's file system, or
in installing p3nfs and making it work (of course, my fault).
So, if you miss your neat windows gui app, kde/konqueror might be the
right substitute.

--
debernardis