[breezy] "The X system keyboard settings differ from your current GNOME keyboard settings."

P Jones deerfieldtech at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:42:07 UTC 2006

About three days ago I started getting a pop up information window
while logging in to breezy on my Asus M2N laptop. The window says,
"The X system keyboard settings differ from your current GNOME
keyboard settings.  Which set would you like to use?". No matter which
option I click, "Use X settings" or "Use GNOME settings", the message
will appear the next time I log in. No, I have not checked "Do not
show this mesage again" becaue I would like to figure out what
happened. Any ideas?

-P