OT Using Internet Sharing on a Wireless PC

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Thu Dec 7 01:55:51 UTC 2006

12062006 1953 GMT-6

Sorry about that. I'll describe this out.
My computer is hooked directly to the cable modem and the laptop is
wireless to the same cable modem.

If I hook the PS2 directly to the modem in place of my computer and then
use the laptop as the internet connection for the PS3, that is what I
was wanting to do.

I ran into the problem of shared internet connection relies on having
192.168.0.1 as the address and the laptop has .0.4. I dont know if what
I wanted to do was possible but I thought it might be.

Wade