Mic stopped working, how to restore default settings?

Jonathan Nelson ciasaboark at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 15:48:03 UTC 2006

On Sunday 20 August 2006 04:49, Johan Tibell wrote:
> After I messed some with my microphone settings to get better sound in
> Skype my microphone now doesn't record at all. How can I get back
> Ubuntu's default settings for ALSA/sound/mic? I  have a IBM T41 if
> that's of any use.

You may be out of luck for now. I'm having trouble getting my microphone to
record too, and there are a few posts on the ubuntu forums with the same
problem.  If the problem persists please add your setup to the bugreport
below.
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+bug/42718
--
"Imitation is the sincerest form of television."
		-- The New Mighty Mouse

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]