Can't print anything!

Damien Hull dhull at digitaloverload.net
Thu Aug 10 20:44:48 UTC 2006

I can print!

I restarted the printer and tested it from my laptop. It worked. Hooked
it up to the workstation and restarted the printer. It works! I've been
working on this all morning and all I needed to do was restart the printer.

It doesn't auto detect my printer which is an Apple LaserWriter Select
360. I had to select LPT #1.