kmail in dapper beta crashes often on folder change

gerhard ggrubbish at web.de
Thu Apr 27 18:07:04 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, 26. April 2006 21:21 schrieb Derek Broughton:
> I have many thousands of messages in mailing lists in IMAP, too, so
> that's hardly the point.
I don't use IMAP, and have mixed folders in mbox and maildir format.
I know, I should move the mbox folders to maildir, and delete the mbox
folders.

But, as I already mentioned, in breezy kmail worked like a breeze, and
now every 2 or 5 times I change the folder kmail crashes. I noticed
that behaviour some month ago after an upgrade. I turned the most
popular folders into maildir to solve the problem, it helped
slightly...

regards

Gerhard