how to write korean?

Soo-Hyun Choi s.choi at hackers.org.uk
Thu Apr 13 01:45:43 UTC 2006

Hi Andres,

It is my surprise that there is indeed a western person who is
learning Korean, and moreover he would like to use some Korean words
with Ubuntu!

I think I can be of help to this matter as I am one of the Korean
Ubuntu users living in the U.K. Although I am not using Korean fonts
with my Ubuntu Breezy, I am willing to follow up your enquiry.

Could you articulate your question again?

Thanks,
Soo-Hyun