Announcement from www.kubuntu.de

Mike Bird mgb-ubuntu at yosemite.net
Wed Apr 12 07:12:38 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 09:11, Matthew East wrote:
> There's a fine line between a strike and blackmail, if at all :) Although
> strictly speaking, a strike involves stopping working for an employer.

Mr East:

I'd like to offer you a job[1].  Name your salary[2].

--Mike Bird / Owner / Iron Mtn Systems

[1] Offer not valid for careers in the legal profession.
[2] Benefits subject to cancellation at whim.  Salary subject
    to reduction to minimum wage at whim.  Any attempt to
    withhold your labor will be referred for prosecution.
    Your mileage may vary.  Have a nice day.