Announcement from www.kubuntu.de

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 23:16:15 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-04 at 17:33 +0200, Jenda Vancura wrote:

> >> This announcement just has been made on the site www.kubuntu.de.
> >> I post it here for your acknowledgement and for discussion:

> > That sounds an awful lot like blackmail, for shame!

> Seveas, It looks more like a strike to me. And seems just from my
> uninformed point of view, too.

The practical difference between strikes and blackmail being what,
precisely?

Oh, yes.  Strikes are extortion, not blackmail.  My bad.

--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter at gmail.com, mtr1966 at hotpop.com
MSN: ttmrichter at hotmail.com, mtr1966 at hotmail.com; YIM:
michael_richter_1966; AIM: YanJiahua1966; ICQ: 241960658; Jabber:
mtr1966 at jabber.cn

"I find many of the machines of violence very attractive. Tanks,
airplanes, warships, especially aircraft carriers. And the German
U-boats, submarines." --The Dalai Lama