will ubuntu know my printer?

admin admin at highlinewebhosting.com
Mon Sep 19 17:07:00 UTC 2005

yes, i think thats a good idea
generally canon haven't been too bad with linux drivers, it just takes
a long time before you see them in distros
when i bought the printer i had no immense intension of moving to
linux, linux was just in the back of my head
now i'm firm on changing over from mac osx to linux mainly because i'm
running a server and osx server is terrible as a server os compaired to
linux

do you know if companies like canon really help if you email them about
these things?

john