printer problems

KC1DI elbc2 at pivot.net
Thu Oct 27 16:32:58 UTC 2005

Hi Larry ,
Mine used to work in 5.04 also but when I Upgraded to 5.10 it will not
longer work.
I've done the set up several times Cups recognizes the printer just fine
suggest the drive which is installed and when you send a document to the
printer que it show up in the printer Icon. but never prints then just
disappears.

Any help appreciated.
Dave