installation blues...

Will H. Backman whb at ceimaine.org
Tue Oct 25 20:26:06 UTC 2005

I think your computer is set up to associate ISO disk images with the
WinRAR application.  WinRAR is willing to open up the disk image and
show you the contents.

You need to put the disk image on a CD.  You do not want to just put the
image file on a CD the same way you would store other files on a data
CD.
Most commercial CD burning software understands that an ISO file is
special and will burn it to CD the right way.