Custom kernel question

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:17:29 UTC 2005

For a while, I've been building a custom kernel for my system based on
the linux-source package with the addition of the patches for Win4Lin 9x
support (mki-adapter). Using kernelpackage, I can build an installable
kernel and headers which work fine on my desktop system (very mundane
hardware).

For my laptop, though, I also need the madwifi driver which is part of
the linux-restricted-modules package and is not part of my custom kernel.

So, my question is how can I set up a custom kernel which includes a
corresponding linux-restrictred-modules?

Thanks...
<<<john>>>