Firefox is a PIG on memory var: Respectful critic - thanks.

Phillip Sc. Boegh psb at ipl.dtu.dk
Tue Oct 25 13:02:19 UTC 2005

> I would consider busting out a memory profiler, but generally, I let
> other people clean up the messes they make. I had a job where I had to
> fix a leak in someone elses code, and that was horrible to say the
> least. As per other peoples posts it is a known problem, hopefully it
> will be fixed in upcoming versions.
ONLY if you are reporting the problem "Firefox problems on memory" to
firefox https://bugzilla.mozilla.org or
help them making it better at:
http://www.mozilla.org/developer

Do not make respectless critic like "Firefox is a PIG on memory"
- you get all this work for free - how much do you think Internet Explorer
would have costed if not netscape and mozilla-firefox have existed?
If you cannot program as a developer then report any bugs gently and with
respect!

Phillip