Firefox is a PIG on memory

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Tue Oct 25 11:38:41 UTC 2005

I would consider busting out a memory profiler, but generally, I let
other people clean up the messes they make. I had a job where I had to
fix a leak in someone elses code, and that was horrible to say the
least. As per other peoples posts it is a known problem, hopefully it
will be fixed in upcoming versions.

While on the subject though, what are some good memory profilers for
linux (my only experience was win32)??

Matt