Three Random Simple Questions [SOLVED]

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Sat Oct 22 08:29:03 UTC 2005

1. Although the themes are a little random in the way they are
accessible, it seems that the issue is in downloading as many components
as possible. I guess there are inter-related packages that are necessary
to make themes become available as a whole.

2. I'm now pursuing getting the bittorrent interface in a different
thread.

3. Getting thumbnails as icons is now working. Two factors were that
after switching to the xine gstreamer I had to restart X. But more
importantly, existing AVI files don't start having image icons. Only new
files copied to the computer after changing gstreamer take on image
icons.

Thanks to all who offered advice.

--
Dave M G