specialty sound card drivers

AA asokanon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 18:00:11 UTC 2005

Hello all, I have a question regarding sound cards,
specifically pro sound cards and drivers.  I have a
Yamaha DS2416 DSPFactory multi-channel sound card that
I was running my studio with.  I am wondering if it is
possible to use this card in linux?

Does anyone know if there are DSPFactory drivers for
linux?  Or at least does anyone have an idea as to
where I could go look for some?  I have long used PC's
for use in all of my recording studios, but if it were
possible a I think I would switch to linux.

Thanks in advance,
SMH

Asoka Anon
CCLVI PROCO