Firewall

Lee Braiden lee_b at digitalunleashed.com
Mon Oct 17 16:07:22 UTC 2005

On Monday 17 October 2005 15:27, Timothy A. Holmes wrote:
> Checking the Wiki lead me to several entries that needed built, but
> nothing that contained any useful information other than one entry of
> someone expounding about how a firewall was not needed !!!!

Well you know to ignore that, then :D

> Any suggestions, help etc would be greatly appreciated

I'd highly recommend shorewall.  I'd also recommend loading up synaptic and
looking through the software available, though, and checking out the search
feature.  One of the best things about linux is all the software available,
but you'll never know what you're missing until you take the time to find
out :)

Welcome to Breezy :)

--
Lee Braiden