Ubuntu in the OSDL Desktop linux survey

Alan E. Davis lngndvs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:10:55 UTC 2005

I found most of the questions are focused on what I might refer to as
enterprize usage. I guess that's were OSDL is coming from. I am a teacher,
use GNU/Linux in writing/typesetting everything from correspondence to
lesson plans, and use xtide and gri to develop tide calendars (for example).
In teaching, though I'd avoid "Power Point" type presentations. I hope more
and more in various ways to connect microscopes and video/digital photog
together.

I have about given up on the survey. Good luck though.

Alan Davis

On 10/12/05, Mark Shuttleworth <mark at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> http://developer.osdl.org/dev/dtl/survey/start.shtml
>
> This survey will help us understand what features are most important for
> the next release. We are just starting to set the feature list for
> Dapper (6.04) and would appreciate your knowledge and ideas.
>
> In addition, if you have specific feature requests, now's a good time to
> mail them to me. I'll be preparing for the Ubuntu Below Zero (UBZ)
> conference over the next ten days, and ideas that come in before then
> could make it onto the agenda for the dev team.
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

~/.signature