Firefox and Mozilla unstable on Breezy

Johann Spies js at wdsl.co.za
Tue Oct 11 19:57:35 UTC 2005

SetWindow
Destroy
The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 273 error_code 167 request_code 144 minor_code 2)

This looks like the same type of error I get on Debian Sid.

Regards
Johann

--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 021-982 2694 / 082 782 0336 / 021-808 4036(w)
             Posbus 4668, Tygervallei 7536