Breezy upgrade and nVidia

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 7 17:13:08 UTC 2005

Over the last 6 days I have upgraded my system to Breezy and kernel
2.6.12-9-K7 on dial-up. It has been a long but not painful business and
all seems to have gone well except that my nVidia card no longer
supports the 3D aspects that it did under Hoary and Warty.  I have
re-installed the restricted modules, have installed nvidia-settings,
have even tried t he legacy driver but still, no 3D.
Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get this working again?
Thank you for your efforts.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
"One World, one web, one program" - Microsoft Promo ad.
			Winduhs