Help needed mounting drives on a Mac OSX fileserver

GDB-B&W-X.3.9 dougburton at vevayindiana.net
Sun Oct 2 17:19:55 UTC 2005

Subject pretty much sums it up, I've tried to mount the drives via
Samba and NFS and can't get results from either.  I used to have my
fileserver on a Windows PC and that worked fine via Samba, but now that
I switched to a Mac for my fileserver I cannot get the drives to mount
under Linux.  Closest I came was using the Connect to Server option in
Fedora Core 4.  I was able to mount and access the files that way, but
I want to be able to set it to mount the drives as before in fstab.
Anyone have any ideas?

Just a message from Doug...