Another Unofficial UbuntuGuide?

Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Sat Nov 5 22:51:49 UTC 2005

You want feed back here is feedback. I want to write a iso image on my
CD burner. I go to help.ubuntu.org and find:

4.

How do I install CD/DVD burning software (GnomeBaker)?

     1. Read How do I add Universe and Multiverse?

     2. Install the gnomebaker package with Synaptic (See How do I use
        Synaptic to install packages?)

        GNOME Desktop Environment (universe) > gnomebaker

     1. Applications->Accessories->GnomeBaker CD/DVD Creator

So I installed it from synaptic. So far so good. Then what? It is not on
my menu system. What do I do?  The help makes me believe it should
appear in the menu. It is not there. Where is it? At this point the help
is worthless. I believe I downloaded it, but I don't know how to find it
to run it.

Kip

--
Kipton Moravec <kip at kdream.com>