Another Unofficial UbuntuGuide?

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 20:56:44 UTC 2005

To clear up this issue, let me explain. We did originally work with
the author of the Ubuntuguide and it formed the basis of the our
FAQguide. However, the author dropped out of communication for some
time. At which point we decided to stop recommending the ubuntuguide
because the problems were not getting fixed and the problem was going
to be a longterm problem.

To resurrect means to bring back from the dead.

As for moving forward, we are excited about help.ubuntu.com. Please
provide feedback.

Corey
Ubuntu Documentation Team