Breezy crashes badly on any update !!

Michael R Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Tue May 31 22:14:58 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 17:20 +1000, James Gray wrote:
> On Tue, 31 May 2005 02:46 pm, hrumland at telusplanet.net wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
>
> I saw some comments recently that the whole breezy repository is undergoing a
> C library upgrade.   So  lots of stuff is in a state of flux (polite way of
> saying 'broken').  Wait a week or two for things to settle down again, or
> don't run breezy - it's unstable for a reason :)

Indeed, that's mostly done, but X is still broken, as mentioned here:
http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2005-May/007831.html

Matthias Klose m at klose.in-berlin.de wrote:
        On the positive side, most of breezy still runs. For end users a
        complete upgrade to breezy is not yet recommended, as the xorg
        reoganization is going on.

--
Michael R Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt (ID 23A02B1F)