Question about .deb and Windows

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:51:51 UTC 2005

more than 10m is no problem with good CAT5 cables, done it many time.
But just go out and buy a wireless AP and a wireless card. Then put
the AP close to one machine, network them with a cable, but the
wireless card in the other. No cable mess.

just make sure you get something that's supported by ubuntu, but
that's usually not a problem.

/Erik