Question about .deb and Windows

Alex Ferguson b_linuz at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 17:28:45 UTC 2005

First of all, thank you for all the replies.
I had thought of the LAN way of doing things quite
some time ago.But, it means I have to drill a hole in
the wall.Either that, or using a 10 meter cable.
Is the 10m cable a problem? I've heard that, if you
use more than 10m for LAN (Without a router), it
doesn't work.I'll try.I'll also try the apt-doc
package.

But really, is there no program like that? Strange...

Thanks anyways! :D

Yahoo! Mail