Dual Boot with windows: where to put the boot loader?

James Wilkinson ubuntu at westexe.demon.co.uk
Tue May 31 16:48:24 UTC 2005

Florian Primessnig wrote:
> its not possible to get ntloader loading linux

Not directly. But it's possible to get it chain-loading both grub and
lilo (and those programs booting Linux). I've been doing that for the
past seven years or so.

It is quite easy to get grub loading ntloader loading grub loading
ntloader, and so on ad nauseum, which in my case was about five
seconds...

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Anonymous:          What do you think of Stainer's
@westexe.demon.co.uk  |                     "Crucifixion"?