Personal Web Radio

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Wed May 25 14:23:11 UTC 2005

I installed the slimp3 hoary package, and it is a bit outdated, but it
looks like it will work. I am going to upgrade to the newest version
which supports transcoding and then I should be all set.

Now if I could just find a player that has intelligent defaults when it
can't find id3 tags and uses the directory structure instead. XMMS and
winamp handle it jsut fine, but none of these database type players do,
STUPID! I might just have to write an addon, or an id3 retagger app.

Thanks,
Matt